Have You Heard of Joules?

Joules.com is a super-cool clothing site, and every piece is so beautiful! With the cooler weather fast approaching, I thought I’d share some of my favorite looks for Fall & Winter! I own approximately 7 too many jackets, but I LOVE jackets…and living in New England, jackets are definitely necessary! Does anyone else seem to have too many jackets, yet still adore them? I really love the look of these quilted jackets!

joules jackets
one // two // three // four

Also, sweaters. I love sweaters, too. I actually need more sweaters in my life. I love that these have animals on them! So fun.

joules sweaters
fox // dalmation

And also also…this is a perfect dress. I can see myself wearing so many different things with it!

joules dress
dress

I have to ask…which of these items from Joules is your favorite?

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in partnership joules.com

i have to agree that’s the perfect dress! Now that it’s cooler, i can totally see myself pairing that off with colorful leggings! yay for fall! and fall also means cute animal sweaters like the dalmation and fox ones!

I love Joules! I always used to buy their clothes for horse riding. I remember I had some amazing pink wellies with multi coloured dogs on. Unfortunately they didn’t wear well when I was walking in muddy fields all day long!
xx

You can’t make me pick just one favourite! These are beautiful Kyla. I love that you share all these wonderful things with us. I love the first jacket, the fox sweater and that dress.

Wren

I like the dog sweater too! So cute!
Stumbled upon your blog. Love it! New follower!
Follow me back via GFC?

The dog sweater is amazing!! And I am so in love with quilted jackets this season. Joules looks GREAT!

That fox sweater is too cute!

ooh they have some nice jackets, gotta check them out!

That red riding jacket… wow. All of my hearts.

I’d never heard of Joules until now, but they’re great! I think I might need one of the animal sweaters. Dogs are just too darn cute!

I just checked out their website and I’m in love! I’m in desperate need of a new fall wardrobe and I’m definitely going to buy a few pieces from here!

– Carrie

Wow…I had not heard of them but I’m so glad I do now. That fox sweater is darling! I want that one the most!!

I haven’t! But I kind of really want that fox sweater. :)

what a cute store! thanks for sharing…i’ve never heard of them!

xo the egg out west.

Even though I’d never wear them, the sweaters with the animals are my favourite. So very very cute and reminds me of my childhood

Oh wow!! You should totally become a personal shopper Kyla– you have phenomenal taste!!

I HAVE to have the fox sweater! :D

Oh oh oh, so pretty! I have always said where many girls are purse girls, or shoe girls, I’m a jacket girl. I try and get at least one new jacket a year, and I wear the heck out of ’em! I do so much outside (playing, biking, walking) all year long that it’s a much needed piece of clothing. (I do, of course, also like purses and shoes, too!)

From Joules “Alexi” tunic dress: http://www.joules.com/Women/Dresses/Alexi/Womens-Printed-Tunic/Navy

And this jacket, oh my goodness! http://www.joules.com/Women/New-In/Duchess/Womens-Semi-Fitted-Tweed-Coat%2C-Floral-Lining/Navy HELLO, GORGEOUS!!!

Angie has a new favorite clothing store. ;)