What I Wore // Hometown Tourist

This weekend I went to New Hampshire to visit family, and played tourist in my old hometown by visiting the beach. I hadn’t been in years and it was really fun to play tourist and take photos :) Also, how fitting is this necklace for the beach? Perfect.

Outfit Details
Dress: H&M
Coat: Delias
Tights: Free People
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Latasia

What did you do this weekend?

I love all those blues. What a fashionista you are.

Jane
harleyandjane.com

i love the color of your coat and how you matched everything in this outfit together so nicely. :)
and your necklace looks amazing! starfish? :)

This is so lovely! I love all the blues x

very cute outfit! love the boots!

That blue really suits you! And such beautiful pictures…

i love all the blue in this outfit! and this looks like a lovely place – i love going back to my hometown and being all ‘touristy’

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

God, your pictures are so crisp and cheerful! Well done!

Oh I love that coat of yours – your look is always so bright and cheery

The necklace is perfect for the beach! I’ve never been to the beach during off season. I always go in the summer. I imagine it would be so cool to see snow falling on the beach. Have you seen that? Someday I want to make a snowman on a beach.

The blues combo is just perfect for the beach! Lovely!

Oh Kyla I love your necklace! It definitely is perfect for the beach!! Also, is that a recent H&M dress?

Reply to  Wren KW

It’s actually a few years old, but I always see similar ones in the store!

sooo cute! Love this! I’m still trying to venture out and wear colored tights. ugh!

Lovely look. I love those thrifted boots! What an amazing find. And that necklace is a great accent! =)

Oh my goodness, I love love love that outfit!!! My favorite color is blue – every shade of blue – so I really love this. ♥ You look adorable, as well!

I’ve been in Utah for over five years now and I still haven’t seen much – so much to explore, especially downtown and in the national park areas. I love playing tourist!

I think tourist in your old hometown is super fun! I love that coat. Beautiful outfit.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Boots: thrifted? Say what!? I love them :) My thriftstore only ever has those worn-off crocodile leather-ish 80s boots in awkward colours, haha.

Your photos are always so pretty, it looks lovely there! I love the blue everything :)
x