Exciting News!

exciting news!
Remember last week when I mentioned I have finally broken out of my rut and had some exciting news? Welp. I left my job! In all honesty, for the last 4 or 5 months, I was going crazy. I was depressed, sad, un-inspired and unhappy. I’ll be starting a new job on Monday and I couldn’t be more excited – it’s a much better fit and I can’t wait to get started! It feels a bit strange, closing one chapter and opening another, but it’s the right next step for me. I had been dwelling on it for a while, but it finally feels right.

The above girl is a new drawing I’ve been working on for the past few months, but had been uninspired to finish. I’ll show the finished illustration soon! I’m just excited to finally feel 100% excited and positive again.

Good luck (I did the same thing too; which has mostly been a very good change!)

good luck dear coming over to visit you from Katherine’s blog
xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

This comment has been removed by the author.

CONGRATULATIONS girl! that’s awesome & I def know firsthand how it can get ya down being n a wrong fit. so happy you made the change and wish you best of luck in your new place !

Congrats on your new job! It’s horrible to be in a place that you don’t like.

That’s awesome! Good luck – I wish yuo the best in the new job!

How exciting! Best of luck on starting this new chapter in your life! :)

congrats on the new chapter of your life!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

that’s really great! congrats on stepping out and trying something new and exciting. I really like your whimsical drawing style :)

oh wow! congrats and all the best in your new job!! :)

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Congrats on the new job! I hope it makes you happy and brings you the inspiration you need and this picture is AWESOME.

Yay for the new job! I hope it gets you inspired and happy again. I love this illustration

Oh what awesome news! Congrats, Kyla!

So excited for your new job! I’m glad you’ve finally broken out of your rut. I hope your new job is inspiring and refreshing!

Oh congratulations! That is such exciting news! I hope it all goes so well!

Congratulations, Kyla! What exciting news! I’m so glad you took the plunge and left your old job something new and something that feels really right and good to you, not just stereotypically right! You’re going to be awesome! Can’t wait to see the finished illustration! Good luck!

Congrats and best of luck with the new job! Sometimes when we’re stuck in a rut, we have to move it move it and get ourselves out of the situation

Thats awesome news! So many of us complain within ourselves about how much we don’t like our current situation and wait for it to get better. When its totally within our power to change it, and that is really exciting that you have taken that step and you’re moving on to better things! Good luck with your new job on Monday!

Congratulations girl! That’s so exciting! Working at a job you hate really starts to take a toll, and I definitely know that feeling. Good for you for making a change and for a following your heart!

Wahhooo! So glad to hear you’re pulling yourself out of the slump – that drawing looks fab, is it done on illustrator?

xo

So exciting! Good luck with the transition to a new job! That’s great!
~Sara

Congrats on this new chapter. I’m glad you are crawling out of the rut! To new inspiration. I look forward to reading more! I am still in my rut, but I’ll be joining you soon!

Congratulations on a new journey! :)

Good for you! If you were unhappy at your last job, it was for the better that you left. And it’s great to hear that you’re excited and happy to start your new job! I hope you have a great first day on Monday!

– Carrie

Good for you!! Congratulations on your new chapter. I am familiar with that feeling of not being inspired or lackluster about what you do for work so to start fresh is amazing! Good luck! =)

Congrats! This sounds like such a great change for you. I’ve worked some awful jobs in the past, and finding a better match has always been the way to go. Here’s to your new beginning!