What I Wore // Maxi Love

I’ve mentioned it before, but I’ve been wanting a maxi since last summer, but couldn’t justify purchasing one. When I saw this at H&M, I knew it would be perfect to both dress up and dress down. I feel so elegant in it!

kyla is inspired | maxi love
I’ve also been wearing exclusively gold jewelry lately, and have found myself being drawn to more simple accessories. Since I left my job working as designer at a jewelry company, I’ve found my style changing a bit. Now that it’s Spring, I’m hoping to do more outfit posts with what I’m wearing to work. It’s more strict at my current job in terms of professionalism, so I’m excited to share my take on that.

kyla is inspired | maxi love

How do you feel about maxi dresses?

You look beautiful in this! The bold colors are really good – the tones are perffeccttt on you! I cannot wear maxis – too short!

I’m still searching for the perfect maxi for myself. Yours is beautiful! I’m excited to see more of your work outfit posts. My work has a definite dress code too, but I still like to mix things up a bit.

very pretty dress

LA By Diana Live Magazine

I love maxi skirts and dresses! The colors and pattern on this one is so pretty!
And I LOVE that necklace too!

Oh I do like the pattern and colours of that maxi – great find!

your dress is amazing!! :D looks really good on you!!

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Love your outfit! You are stunning, lady!

so cute!! love seeing your outfits!

i love maxi dresses. i think they are so versatile. they are completely comfortable, can be dressed up or down, worn around the house or out to a nice dinner. i am a big fan and come the warmer month i tend to live in them. yours is beautiful and i love your jewelry!

That is the best maxi for you. It’s perfect! I’m so glad you found the right one. =]

Kate from Clear the Way

Oh how pretty! I’ve loving your necklace too!

m+o

I lovelovelove maxi dresses! You look so beautiful in this one! :) Happy Monday! xox mika

beautiful outfit :)

Style With Friends

you look gorgeous :)

Oh, I love it! And it looks fabulous with that gorgeous necklace. :)

This dress is perfect on you and I love the addition of the necklace. I love maxi dresses, they’re so much fun!

Wowza!!! I LOVE this dress on you! Great colors – and I love it paired with boots. Maxis are my favorite summer choice. Slip it on and go!

I love Maxi dresses. This one looks great on you!

I saw your Instagram from this post last night and immediately fell in love with this amazing dress. H&M, you say? I thought it would be way more expensive than that! You look very elegant indeed, and I hope to see you rock this number numerous times this summer. The dress was MADE for you :) x

I LOVE maxi’s! This is one the prettiest outfits I have seen for awhile I have to have this maxi! Just pinned this thanks for the inspiration
xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

this is a really pretty maxi dress that print is awesome you are right you can make it casual or a little more fancy. I have been wanting to get more dresses for the summer and that pattern has bowled me over :)

I absolutely LOVE maxi dresses. I was contemplating on getting that same dress, but the length (I’m only 5’0″) made my decision for me. If I wasn’t so lazy to hem my maxi dresses, I think I would have a closet full of them.

Michelle

Your maxi dress is super pretty! Love the print!

Sita xx

I love maxi dresses. Haven’t worn one in a while though, this one is very elegant and the print is great.