Kate Spade Illustrations

I adore the cheekiness of Kate Spade’s Fall 2013 collection. I knew I wanted to continue with my fashion illustration series, but wanted to amp it up in terms of the shading. I’m kind of in love with that second look.

kate spade fall 2013 | kyla is inspiredkate spade fall 2013 | kyla is inspiredkate spade fall 2013 | kyla is inspired

Any suggestions of a collection I should illustrate next? Have any all-time favorites?

Wow, these are so great! The shading looks lovely :)
x

This is really lovely :D

love anything with a bow & kate spade

xoxo navy & orange

These look lovely! There is this awesome colourful collection that I am thinking about, but I can’t remember the name!

x

Marielle

I’ve never searched out illustrations, but I always love what you find! Always inspiring.

really cute! Your definition and shading and print execution is really great! These colors kind of remind me of her more casual saturday line.
I really love Alexander McQueen, Dior and Marc Jacobs ….oh and Preen is really fun too :)

How fun are these!

Hmm next Marc J? He is my fav.

Oh I absolutely love the technique that you used to make the drape-like appearance of the blouses!

These are amazing Kyla! Love the effect you did on the blouse in the first look as well :) I hate you for sharing these gorgeous images though. Now I want it all! x

I adore these! I love your use of patterns in each. I have so much love for most of Oscar de la Renta’s RTW collections. They are just so elegant. Would love to see more fashion illustrations. :)

Beanies with big, fluffy pom-poms on top are the best things ever! You’re very talented :) I’d really love to have a peek at your illustration process! Do you start out on paper?

I’m loving the second look as well – so cute!