What I Wore // Medallion Pants

So I bought these pants at H&M for my birthday last week, and I’ve been wearing them constantly since. No really, I actually wore them 4 days in a row before washing them! But they’re just so much fun! What I like best is that they work well for work and fun.

I’ve also been using my new curling wand quite a bit. It might take me 30 minutes to curl my hair, but I’m loving the results. Something about bouncy curls just makes me feel sophisticated.

kyla is inspired | new favorite outfitkyla is inspired | medallion pantskyla is inspired | medallion pantskyla is inspired | medallion pants
Pants, Top | H&M // Wedges | Target // Clip | ban.do

What is your favorite outfit?

I like how it is. It seems soft! Must be comfortable to wear for several days for sure! Your top, too!! :D

I love these pants the print is so fun! These are all the rage in Australia right now they call them “hero” pants not sure why lol. You look beautiful as always!
xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

love the pants, dear! really nice, xoxo

visit my blog please)
love, Yulia

I love H&M!!!! whenever I go back to Singapore, I shop like crazy in H&M. I can’t believe they don’t have one in Charlotte, NC! *pouts* and i love your curls! Gotta get me a curling wand too!

Love the printed pants! Looks great with the plain top.

Love the print on your pants! Must go scoop myself a pair. I think my favorite outfit is a white dress with black dots – there are so many ways to accessorize it, I feel like it’s a new dress each time!

xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

love them! nothing like a good pair of printed pants. and that curling wand must be working well cuz you look adorable!!

xoxo linds
my style blog :: Ruby Girl

SO cute! I got the blue ones a few weeks ago! They are super comfy and the pockets are perfect. cute cute!

You are just too cute for your own good, Kyla! :) Loving those pants — I think my favorite jeans would definitely be the Levis I picked up at a thrift shop. Such good quality and I rarely ever wash them either. They last longer if you don’t. :)

I love those printed pants with the wedges. I just found a great summer dress that I bought in two colors, I’ll probably be wearing them a lot it gets so hot in Texas lol

I would totally wear them everyday too – who needs to wash pants anyway? But really, this whole outfit is awesome.

You are so photogenic, super jealous. I love those pants, the pattern is fun but understated.

Those pants are pretty and so is your hair – I like the curly look on you

I am so envious of you! I can’t ever find the perfect pair of pants that will fit me in all the right places. I also love your curls!

I feel like it’s not supposed to be… but is that a soccerball ring…?
EITHER WAY, I really love this outfit too, that shirt fits you like a dream!

xo

Reply to  Katia

Ha! It’s not, it’s just patterned similarly. It does look like a soccer ball in these photos though!

I love your pants, the print looks very fun and the fit seems perfect!

Inge

I love these pants and would probably want to wear them every day too :) I am so in love with all the fun denim and pants right now- too bad it’s summer in Phoenix and I only want to wear dresses everyday. This is such a great look!