What I Wore | Warby Parker Shades

So. I finally got myself a pair of prescription sunglasses! After having terrible, terrible eyesight for as long as I can remember, I can now say that I can confidently wear my glasses on even the sunniest of days! I purchased myself these Warby Parker Preston sunglasses. I am in love. They fit well, work well, and are super stylish. Looking forward to sunny days so I can wear them!

kyla is inspired | warby parkerkyla is inspired | warby parkerkyla is inspired | warby parkerkyla is inspired | warby parkerkyla is inspired | warby parker
sunnies | dress | necklace | flats

Have any of you used Warby Parker before? Which pairs do you own?

I looooove this dress!

These look fantastic on you Kyla! I’ve looked at the regular glasses on WP tons of times but tend to ignore prescription sunglasses on sites. All of their products are beautiful though. Not as stunning as you in front of these FANTASTIC printed walls. I thought you had photoshopped them in at first!

Mel xx

Love the pics and the sunglasses!! Found your site via Corina and am loving it! Excited to look around more :)

Those sunglasses look great on you! Pretty dress, and I love that colorful background!

Super cute dress!! Love the photo location too!

If you get a chance I would love for you to vote for me in the Wallis contest! I could win a trip to NYFW and need all the votes I can get! http://bit.ly/15POJr1 Thanks!

cool love the backdrops you chose your dress is super cute too :)

Amazing !!!

both of my parents have had prescription sunnies as long as I can remember and I don’t see how people go without them (unless they wear contacts all the time of course). Love this dress on you & especially that awesome mural you found – what a perfect backdrop!
Cuddly Cacti
Mitla Moda

Love the dress and those shades look amazing!!!

From Broadway

Absolutely love them! Besides the fact that they look awesome on you, it’s just such a great idea, i think why i’ve never tried it before! Well now i will :)

Love the background you chose and the shades!

Colour Me Classic

I love Warby Parker frames! I’m hoping to get some next time I update my prescription. Also, you look gorgeous in that polka dot dress!

Love your new sunnies, Kyla and I love Warby Parker. I personally have never tried them, but my friends have and they have wonderful service. Well you look beautiful, hope you’re enjoying the rest of your weekend!

lovely photos! love the sunglasses!

Aly