Product & Print | 056

Woo-hoo, I’m back from vacation! I can’t even tell you how relaxing and beautiful it was…my first time out of the country was a definite success. I’m still very tired and pretending like I’m not at work, but I can’t wait to share some photos with you :)

And to begin my first post back, here is a very “cozy” Product & Print…this cold weather is no fun!

product & print
Gin is by far my favorite liquor to order, anyone else there with me? I’ve been such a fan of this Hendrick’s Gin label for so long, I knew I had to feature it. Not only is the original Hendrick’s label great, but this re-brand nailed it on the head. The old-timey glamour and type setting make me instantly think of sitting on some sort of pouf like this one. How luxurious is that navy velvet?

LOVE that label design! Love the simplicity!
Hope you had a wonderful trip!!

Ahh I’d buy a bottle of this for the label alone – something about bottle label designs excite me! Whenever I go to the liquor store I just start looking at all the bottle labels like a mad woman.

xo

So glad you had a nice trip! I can’t take my eyes off those poufs and they don’t ship to Australia :( I could totally indulge in a little G+T while propped on that pillow :)

Love this product and print! So glad your first time out of the country was a success! Your photos on Instagram were beautiful!!

It’s nice to have you back dear!!!
Hope it was just AWESOME :)
Love the warm tones you got here, it’s like you got into the winter zone right away

Welcome back, Kyla!!!! Saw all your beautiful photos on IG :) looks beautiful!! Can’t wait to see more!

Loving this product and print, Kyla! I’ve been following on IG so I know you’ve had an amazing time. Sooo glad your trip was a success and you’re back!! I’m sure getting back to reality and work is an adjustment, but I can’t wait to see your photos!