After I haphazardly pulled together my Elizabeth Comstock Cosplay for RI Comic Con, I think it gave me cosplay fever! You’ll be seeing quite a bit more from me in this area in the coming year.
Planned 2014 cosplays:
- Elizabeth Comstock, Older [Bioshock Infinite]
- Elizabeth DLC [Bioshock: Burial at Sea]
- Alice Liddell, Siren [Alice: Madness Returns]
- Asami Sato [Legend of Korra]
- Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover [League of Legends]
I can’t wait to share these costumes, and their progress, with you this year! I got a sewing machine for Christmas, and am already sewing up a storm (I used to sew all the time a few years ago, but stopped when I moved). Elizabeth DLC is done, and I’m working on older Elizabeth currently. It’s such a great way to get better at sewing, and one of my resolutions is to attend more conventions throughout the year.
Does anyone else cosplay? Or know these characters? Since I’m still a novice, I’d love to hear your tips and stories! I’ll be attending the following events…if you’re planning on going to any of these, let me know!
- Anime Boston, March 21-23
- PortCon Maine, June 19-22
- ConnictiCon, July 10-14
- Boston Comic Con, August 8-10
- Granite State Comic Con, September 13-14
- Rhode Island Comic Con, Oct 31-Nov 1