Fashion Illustration | Red Valentino

Red Valentino Illustration

One of my goals for this year is to keep up with my fashion illustration column, though I keep finding it harder and harder to find time to create things for myself anymore. Hopefully, I’ll keep this up and continue the series!

So I know posting a Spring collection when it’s super snowy may seem odd, but when I saw this collection I thought of the winter months, with the pastels and blacks, and fell in love it. I mean, can Red Valentino really do wrong?

Red Valentino Spring 2014 RTW

Are you a fan of this collection?

Definitely agree with you – this collection give me a slightly winter ballet feel!
Love the little red cheeks you’ve given your illustrated girls :)

Xo

I’m a fan of anything with leggings, so yes.

Deb

I love your illustrations; they are so whimsical!

This looks just like out of a fairytale, I love it!

I love your illustration style! So unique and fun. It’s hard being a creative, in that you feel like you never have enough time to create all the things you want—especially for yourself! I hope you keep it up. Would love to see more! And yes, this collection is magnificent. And the spring pieces are nice to see during all of this snow!

Kim

I love your fashion illustrations!! :)
You are so great with the little details
I love the idea of the girly-ness & those backgrounds are awesome :)

Gosh, I totally know how you feel, Kyla! It can be so hard to make time for yourself when you’ve got so many other things going on. I love your illustrations, though, so I can’t wait to see more! :)

It’s so hard to find time to create my own work, it basically doesn’t happen anymore. I’m glad to see you were able to do some illustrations though, which are fantastic by the way. Looking forward to seeing more!

While I’m not the most feminine of dressers, I just adore the Red Valentino collections with their silhouettes and bows. It’s so cute. =) Love these illustrations!

I’m obsessed!! I love their look book photos, especially the background illustrations! And you did such an amazing job on the illustrations – I look forward to seeing more!! Enjoy the start of your week, Kyla!

These outfits are so lovely and whimsical and I love the illustrations!!
~Sara

Although I’d probably never wear it, I think the black top you illustrated is just darling!