I had so much fun pulling together my first cosplay round-up post (Disney Princesses), that I wanted to do another. This time, with one of my all-time favorite Disney movies…Tangled!

cosplay | disney princesses
cosplay | disney princesses

Aigue-Marine Cosplay | Traci Hines | Chibiko Chibi | Courtoon | Shigeako

Which of these cosplays is your favorite? I really love how these lovely ladies did a mix of her traditional long hair, her celebration floral hair, and her short hair. And really, the Flynn’s are just too funny!

I also wanted to let you all know, that if you have something you’d like to see featured in the Cosplay Showcase column, let me know! A favorite character, movie, color…I’m very open to where this new column is headed!

4 thoughts on “Cosplay Round-Up 2 | Tangled

• May 4, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Impeccable! I agree with Kim, the details make a good cosplay. I enjoy going through your blog, Kyla. It’s so unique and touches my inner child. There’s a lot characters I want to suggest already. I’d love to see a fashionable take on villains like Cruella De Vil, Cinderella’s evil stepmother, Yzma, Jafar, etc. or sidekicks! :)

• May 5, 2014 at 1:45 am

Thank you so much for the kind words! I agree, I think villains would make a fun post! :)

• May 1, 2014 at 11:42 pm

How cute! We were just talking about tangled vs frozen at work today lol
    Love the first photo and the flowers in the long blond hair are too hilarious
    Cosplay is all about the details I guess ;)

• May 1, 2014 at 12:50 am

I love this so so much!! Tangled is one of my all time favorites!! These pictures are wonderful!
    ~Sara