Today I’m excited to share my newest costume, Alice from Alice: Madness Returns! Alice In Wonderland was of course one of my favorites as a kid, and playing this game last year only enforced my love of her. I actually had some pretty ambitious dreams to cosplay a different version of her, but the outfit proved too difficult. So I scaled it back and made a simpler version of her…and I’m pretty happy with it!

Kyla Cosplay | Alice: Madness Returns
Kyla Cosplay | Alice: Madness Returns

Alice holds this amazing Vorpal Blade, which was the first prop I’ve ever created. The handle is model magic – remember that stuff from childhood? It sure made me feel nostalgic. I’m curious, would anyone be interested in walkthroughs/mini tutorials of anything? I usually take progress photos of everything, I’m just wondering if anyone was interested.

Kyla Cosplay | Alice: Madness Returns
Kyla Cosplay | Alice: Madness Returns
Kyla Cosplay | Alice: Madness Returns

While I love Alice and this costume, I don’t think I’ll be wearing her to any cons. Sam took these amazing photos, which is enough for me (plus I have big plans for my cons this summer!). I do have to say though, Alice has some pretty fabulous outfits ;) If I have the time, there’s a few more I’d like to create!

ALSO – I caved, and made a facebook page for all of my cosplay stuff! It would mean a lot to check it out. :)

14 thoughts on “Cosplay | Alice Madness Returns

• June 12, 2014 at 9:51 pm

That looks fantastic! I love this game :) And this is one of the best cosplays of it I have seen by far :)

• June 12, 2014 at 2:39 am

That’s awesome! You look amazing hardly recognizable!! That’s awesome you made the handle yourself! It’s really detailed! Also love your Alice graphic lol :)
    Do you follow nerd burger she does cosplay too & good 4 U making a fb page! I should make one for my shop :)

• June 12, 2014 at 11:29 am

Thank you! And yes, I do follow her! She has a great blog. And you should definitely make a FB page!

• June 10, 2014 at 12:31 am

You look awesome! Love your expression in these. I would love to see mini tutorials or WIP shots, I admire your work c:

• June 10, 2014 at 1:09 am

Thank you! I think I already have a few in mind :)

• June 9, 2014 at 3:27 pm

You look amazing! It makes me want to play this game :)

• June 9, 2014 at 2:54 pm

I’m just so excited i wanna cry!! My favourite game of all times, and i just adore Alice! and that twisted version of hers! You did such an insanely great job! love it love it!! would die to see more!

• June 10, 2014 at 1:08 am

Oh yay, I’m so glad someone has played this! :) Thank you!