Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!

Every time I look at illustration by Lois Van Baarle, I immediately wish it was fall. I’m over this heat – I can’t wait for crisp fall air, boots, and hot coffees!

Canary Dress by saraqael (Zan) is stunning. Zan is a cosplayer, and I love when cosplayers create original pieces. This dress is somehow classic and badass at the same time!

I guess I’m just really into yellows this week? Visual Response 07 by Bobby Haiqalsyah is a stunning piece of typography and illustration, and the details are gorgeous.

What are you loving this week?

5 thoughts on “Happy Friday!

• July 20, 2014 at 3:59 am

I am eagerly awaiting Autumn. <3 Also, Lois is one of my all-time favorite artists. I've been following her work for years! Her unique color choices and beautiful character design work make me happy.

• July 20, 2014 at 4:00 am

(Re-commented with my updated info. ^_^;)

• July 19, 2014 at 12:20 am

love you collection of friday items! love Lois’s illustrations! really cool thanks for sharing! that dress is killer and that text/design awesome!
    It’s so nice to have other people to geek out about illustration & design with :)

• July 18, 2014 at 8:44 pm

I love yellow, it’s such a beautiful color! That girl in the middle is totally gorgeous!

Hmm let’s see, what I’m loving this week is easy: this show I just started watching on Netflix (that I instantly fell madly in love with) is airing it’s 2nd season RIGHT NOW sooo I’m pretty happy!! I thought, after I finished the 1st season on netflix, that i would have to wait MONTHS to see season 2… but nope… every Sunday’s at 9pm woo hoo!!!

Oh the show is Witches of East End. :P

Have a great weekend Kyla!! :)