Today I thought I’d share something I haven’t done in a while…share a drink recipe! And not only is this just a drink recipe, it’s inspired by the game Bioshock Infinite.
You will need:
- 4 shots of white tequila (we like Camarena)
- 1.5 shots of triple sec
- 1/2 shot blue curaçao
- 1 cup limeade (we prefer this over sugary margarita mix, but use what you prefer!)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt for rims
- Use lime juice to wet the rim of the glasses, and dip into salt
- Add tequila, triple sec, curaçao, limeade, lime juice to a shaker and mix well.
- Serve over 1 large ice cube
I’m thinking of making this into a series, Nerdy Cocktails, but I’m not sure how often I’d be able to update. Would you be interested in that series?
If you end up making this, I’d love to see your photos!