Can we talk about the anime Noragami for a moment? I’ve been watching this from the start (though I haven’t read the manga) and it’s absolutely in my top 3 anime shows.

In times of need, if you look in the right place, you just may see a strange telephone number scrawled in red. If you call this number, you will hear a young man introduce himself as the Yato God.

It follows the story of “delivery god” Yato and his regalia, a young boy who acts as his weapon in times of battle. Their unlikely friend is Hiyori Iki, a young schoolgirl who saves Yato, but accidentally causes her lose her body at random times. She can travel around in her spirt form (with a tail), but she pesters Yato the entire series to return her to her normal spirit life.

That’s the most basic explanation of the show; you really need to see it for yourself. To show my appreciation, I drew some of the elements in the show and made a pattern!

Kyla Is Inspired | Noragami Pattern

I love this show so much, that I’ve even decided to cosplay one of the characters for Anime Boston! I’ll be doing a full write-up and how to after the con.

Kyla Is Inspired | Noragami Pattern

(you can purchase this pattern in products from red bubble)

Do you have a favorite show or anime you’re watching right now? Or maybe something older that will always hold a special place in your heart?

8 thoughts on “Pattern | Noragami

• February 25, 2016 at 12:36 am

I’ve never heard of it, but it sounds intriguing and this pattern is SO freaking cool!!! I love how the eyeball really stands out!
    ~Sara

• February 23, 2016 at 9:14 pm

I LOVE Noragami! Can’t wait for a new season – I have not read the manga either.
    Hope season 3 get a launch date soon. Right now, I’m loving Boku dake ga Inai Machi. ♥︎

*PS: The pattern rocks! Totally connects to Noragami.

• February 23, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Oh, will you be coming to Comic Con NY this year? I want to go, so it would be nice to meet you there. :)

• February 23, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Ahhhh no I can’t make it this year :( I’ll be on vacation in Japan at that time. I love that con though, it’s SO much fun.

• February 22, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Not familiar with the anime, but that pattern is lovely. Love the colours!