Wow, 2 weeks straight of geeky cocktails? I’m glad I have friends helping me collab and come up with all these ideas! Overwatch Drunkenwatch has officially become a ~thing with Skowalz, AcornBandit, and silenced_knight – all awesome Twitch streamers who deserve a follow.
If you’re an Overwatch fan, have you played Orisa yet? We decided to welcome Orisa to the Overwatch family with the Fusion (Screw) Driver, based off her “Fusion Driver” weapon, and inspired by the Numbani poster below.
You will need (makes 1):
- 2 shots vodka
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 Blood Orange
- Plain seltzer
- Add 1 ice cube into you glass (we used champagne flutes to mimic the tall Numbani poster)
- Carefully pour in a small layer of maraschino cherry juice
- Mix the orange juice, vodka, and pineapple juice together
- Pour the juice mixture over the maraschino cherry juice
- Top with seltzer for fizz
Alternatively, this is a really fancy screwdriver – a Fusion Driver! ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚But it’s more fun having a theme cocktail – especially if it relates to an activity or event you’re attending.
As always, if you make this drink, let me know! I’d love to hear or see how it turned out.