Tonight I’ll be playing
overwatch drunkenwatch with my cool Twitch friends, Skowalz, AcornBandit, and silenced_knight. In honor of Overwatch, we created a fun little cocktail for the theme: Sound Berrier, featuring my main, Lucio!
You will need (makes 1):
- 2 shots raspberry vodka
- 1/2 shot Midori melon liquor
- Seltzer (I used blueberry flavor)
- Berries of your choosing (I like blueberries and blackberries for color contrast)
- Splash of simple syrup or white cranberry juice for added sweetness
- Add ice to glasses
- Pour your vodka and midori
- Add seltzer until your glass is almost full
- For added sweetness, top your drink off with either simple syrup or white cranberry juice
- Add in your berries
- Mix everything well with a stir stick
- Enjoy – you are now ready to activate the sound berrier!
Note: This recipe mild in flavor, so up the amount of midori or juice (or vodka!) if you like an extra punch.
Also note: You get extra points if you get play of the game while drinking this! ;)
If you end up making this drink at home, let me know in the comments! I’d love to hear if you enjoyed it.