Another Friday, another installment of Overwatch-themed geeky cocktails! I’m again collaborating on Drunkenwatch with my stream friends Skowalz, AcornBandit, and silenced_knight. This week features silenced’s main, Widomaker in “Widow’s Kiss”. This fun purple drink is dark and mysterious like Widow, and uses some french liqueurs to match her origin.
You will need (makes 1):
- 2 shots of light rum
- 1 shot of Grand Marnier
- 1/2 shot blue curacao
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Lime seltzer (not required)
- Add some ice cubes into your shaker
- Add in the rum, Grand Marnier, blue curacao, cranberry juice, and lime juice
- Shake liberally and pour into a cocktail glass
- A tiny lime wedge makes a great garnish!
- If you want your drink a little lighter, add some lime seltzer to the top, and stir
If you want to go really fancy, add some salt to the rim for when someone on your team picks widowmaker (unless its silenced_knight). s( ^ ‿ ^)-b
As always, if you make this drink, let me know! I’d love to hear or see how it turned out.