This week we’re doing something a little different – Mercy-themed for her voice line “Piece of cake!” This is also based on the fact that we wanted birthday cake shots becuase my birthday is tomorrow :) So of course I used this opportunity to dress in casual Mercy and take some photos :) I’ve never done anything birthday-related on the blog so I was really excited for this.
This recipe was originally found on Bailey’s website, though we added a modification.
You will need (makes 2):
- 2 oz of cake flavored vodka
- 1 oz of Baileys (original recipe calls for Vanilla Cinnamon, but it’s seasonal so we used plain), OR
- 1 oz of RumChata (for a different flavor other than coffee)
- Whipped cream
- Mix the vodka and Bailey’s/RumChata with ice in a shaker
- Strain into shot glasses, and fill almost to the top
- Add whipped cream and sprinkles
As always, if you make this drink, let me know! I’d love to hear or see how it turned out.