Oh look, another Overwatch geeky cocktail! This time the drink is in honor of both the summer games and Mei’s new short, which I may have teared up for. Have you seen it yet? It’s adorable and makes me love Mei even more. I even did a casual cosplay of her!
You will need:
- 2 shots of vodka
- 1/2 shot blue curacao
- Optional: Iced tea (to make an arnold palmer)
- Lemon wedges
- Chill your glass ahead of time for a really refreshing drink
- Add ice to glass
- Pour in vodka, lemonade, blue curacao
- Stir (or shake first if you prefer)
- Add a lemon wedge and enjoy!
Do you play Overwatch? If so, who do you main? I technically have the most hours on Lucio but both Mercy and Mei are becoming my go-to ladies.
While this drink is great for a hot summer day, I’m personally ready for cooler weather and for the heat to end. But might as well enjoy this while the weather holds – cheers to the weekend!