Hi everyone and happy almost Halloween! I’ve been sitting on this DIY for a couple of years now and just haven’t gotten around to sharing it.
You can make this super easy DIY Mario BOO decoration just in time for Halloween! I’t so simple and anyone can make it.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Thin white craft foam (found in sheets or in a roll)
- Plaid brand Mod Podge Glitter
- Plaid brand Glitter Paint
- Boo template (download)
- Download the Boo template
- Cut out your Boo shape in the white foam
- Using the glitter Mod Podge, apply a thin coat along the foam. I did 2 coats – you can add more depending on desired sparkle level
- I applied the glitter paint in select areas – along Boo’s tail and bottom to give some sparkle “shading”. This paint has large flecks of silver sparkle, so it will apply a bit chunkier than all over Mod Podge.
- Using the template as a guide, use a sharpie to draw in his face and arm.
- Make as many Boo’s as you want!
Here’s a little shot of Peach and Boo from last Halloween!
What kinds of geeky DIY projects do you like to do at halloween? If you make this project, let me know! I would love to see it.
Note this post was sponsored by Plaid Crafts, who provided the materials to create this project