Well, hello there!
I’m Kyla, twenty-something designer & illustrator (you can view my portfolio here) residing in Providence, RI. I have a day job working as a graphic designer, and I spend my free time drawing (I love pin-ups), reading sci-fi, blogging, watching anime, and drinking chai tea lattes. Sometimes, you’ll find me playing games and making costumes. Kyla Is Inspired is my visual diary, where I share things I personally find inspiring. My goal is to make you inspired, too!
Have a question? Interested in hiring me for freelance services? Want a new friend?
Feel free to shoot me an email!
- Not My Art Feature | Brittanny Taylor
- Restriction In Design | Clear the Way, Kate
- Pattern Resources | Fashion Fab
- Blog Features | Studio 404
- Everlasting Apparel | Hannas Places
- Behind the Blog | Swell & Stylish
- Style Icon | Of Corgis & Cocktails
- The Daily Life @ Brunch In April
- RI Style | Fall 2012 (pg 10)
- Vancouver Fashion Week Official Blogger
- PVD Lady Project Featured Member